5 days celebrating the love of bagels and lox! Enjoy 🙂
1. Carrot Lox. This looks great!! Photo Credit goes to Nicole from Yumsome.
2. Jewish Bagels. Don’t you love coming across a recipe and you have all the ingredients on hand? I know I do! Photo credit goes to Nicole from Yumsome.
3. Bagels. The toppings are endless. I would use agave instead of honey if not using malt. Photo credit goes to Johanna from Gggiraffe.
4. Pumpkin Bagels. I’ve never heard of pumpkin bagels before, but i do know these sound good!! Photo credit goes to Kelly from Trial and Eater. love that name!
5. Gluten Free Bagels. Everyone can take part in the delicious food holiday! Photo credit goes to Rebecca from Strength and Sunshine.
Which recipe are you going to try first?